Applications those i use in my work
All applications freeware, but have high level of functionality. Some
have more functions than commercial their applications. All programs designed
or have versions for Microsoft Windows.
- With Graphics
- Photoshop analog
- simple graphics editor
- With 3D Graphics
- 3D modeller
- advanced shareware 3D modeller
- 3D render
- For Application Creating
- multiplatform compiler.
- 32bit DPMI DOS compiler + port of Unix libraries.
Borland Comand Line compiler
- Freeware version of Borlands C++ compiler.
- Optimized Unix/Win32 freeware ANSI C compiler with extensions.
- Internet Utility
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- not perfect, but stable HTML browser
- freeware version of power and handy non WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Advanced non WYSIWYG HTML editor. Now freeware version not available on developers site.
Buttonz & Tiles
- Two programs to help graphics Web design.
- One of most popular Web server.
- Operation Systems
- Not free, but haves more free applications operating system
- Popular and fast growing UNIX-like operating system
- reliable UNIX system for x86 architecture
Copyright �1999-2002 Erny. All rights reserved.